Waire-residing near a river
Psalms 46:4 KJV
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
We believe the Lord has called us to live as sanctified or set apart from the world. As we learn, we govern ourselves according to Holy Living as ascribed in Gods Word the Bible.
10 Rules for a Christian Household (Colossians 3:18-21, 22, 23; 4:2, 5, 6)
1. Wives submit to your Husbands
2. Husbands love your wives
3. Children obey your parents in everything
4. Fathers do not provoke your children
5. Devote yourselves to prayer being watchful and thankful
6. Obey (earthly masters) authority with sincerity of heart
7. Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart
8. Be wise in the way you act toward others
9. Make the most of every opportunity
10. Let your conversation be always full of grace
We believe its important to live in a state of repentance for our wrong doings, not taking advantage of the sacrifice Christ made on the cross (shedding of His blood and atonement of our sins)
We believe in the importance and power of prayer. Praying Gods word is effective
Food Blessing: Psalm 23:1
Church Confession: Psalm 122:1
Departure Prayer: Genesis 31:49
Prayer for the Brethren: Hebrews 13:20-21 KJV
Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is well pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
We love to share our beliefs!
Feel free to ask any questions 🙂