I have to admit, Steven cooks way more than I do. Its never a question of who is going to cook, its always what we are going to eat?!
With a small kitchen but a family of 6 , we are always on the lookout for quick easy recipes. Here is what’s in the kitchen tonight:
Here’s what you need:
1lb bag of cooked shrimp
3 cooked sausage links
1 large red pepper
1 cup of scallions (green onions)
ground black pepper
Mrs. Dash tomato basil & garlic / garlic & herb
1/2 cup Stir Fry Sauce (orange ginger)
1. Heat a skillet to about 300° (or 5 mins on medium heat) while skillet is warming, Chop vegetables and sausage as fine or as chunky as you like
2. Add oil, vegetables. Saute for 5-8 mins, add meat (sausage & shrimp)
3. Add seasoning, stir. Cook mixture covered on low heat for 25-30 mins. Add stir fry sauce after 15 mins.
4. Prepare rice according to package directions
5. Combine rice and stir fry, enjoy!
We used white rice and bottled sauce but with slight variations anyone can prepare this dish a little healthier and a little more homemade. By adding your own vegetables, meat, sauce or rice it becomes One-of-a-kind!
Have any stir fry recipes you would like to swap? Leave them below or email email@example.com
Posted from the Heart ❤